Finding the middle ground between Martha Stewart and Lindsay Lohan

There IS a middle ground. Much like one of the world's most beloved (and often times controversial) musical icons, Madonna has danced across that middle ground from one extreme to the next and has shown that one does not need to choose a side and that the best of both worlds can be embraced. To be a mother and enjoy baking with the kiddies and to enjoy wearing next to nothing while dancing on a stage in front of millions are not two personalities that must exist exclusive of each other.

For those of us who are through with the competition for mother of the year but still like to garden, for all you die hard party animals who've had their fill of borderline alcoholism and dancing but still cling to your collection of scandalous evening wear, we find ourselves here, stumbling over the stepping stones of those daring enough to go before us. For all you Marthas out there its time to bust out the bar tops and for all you Lindsays its time for some oven mits (and perhaps a fire extinguisher). Have no fear, if The Rock can be a Tooth Fairy then anything is possible!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Napkin Dad Daily

The Napkin Dad Daily
I just wanted to take a minute to post a link up to this mans site. I know I primarily aim my blog towards women and adjusting to the many hats we have to wear, but it's more because it's an element I am comfortable in. Plenty of men are out there doing the exact same thing and I often find myself wondering if they have even close to the same support system tha tis out there for females. I don't think I'm wrong to think the answer is that they don't. This short little story about how his blog began was enough to make me smile so I thought perhaps if you had a minute you should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment